Tuesday 1 July 2008

Have been a way for a while to Holy Island, Delemere Forest and the East Coast to aid our Medieval studies so lapbooking has been to a minimum but I will post up the piccies when I have more time.

In the mean time my son has been working on another digi-lapbook. He's also developed an application that allows other children to make digi-lapbooks (like his) on their own.
Please take a look at his digi-lapbook example which he made using the application.
The flash is high quality at the moment so it may be slow. My son says he will sort it out later this evening so that it's faster but I couldn't wait to show it off :o)

http://www.rkwebcreations.co.uk/digi/v&e/volcanoes%20and%20earthquakes.html

2 comments:

Maree Johnson said...

I'm new to the Notebooking2Learn group and followed the link on your post. I LOVE the work your children have done. They look great! I hope to try something with my eldest (6 years) shortly and your detailed photographs have helped me decide not to leave it much longer! I would love to learn more about digilapbooking(?) too.
Maree
Rotorua
New Zealand

Have Fun - Live Life said...

Hi Mauree,
Thanks for your lovely comments, I'm glad you liked them.

Lisa xx