Monday 5 May 2008

Heart Lapbook


Had a lovely bank holiday weekend; spent most of it in the garden either replanting/weeding or lazing in the sun! Here's my daughter's rabbit sitting on his hutch enjoying the sun too.
Below is my son's experiment: he left an orange out in glass and we watched the mould grow. It looked very fuzzy and hairy but you can't really tell from the photo.



We all finished the heart lapbook this week too, yes it was a joint effort in the end as it had been hanging around for a while and just wasn't getting done so I ended up putting the velcro on bits and pieces to get it finished. My daughter decorated the outside and they both finished off the questions. It was a freebie from Knowledge Box Central I think, it was so long ago that I can't really remember.


The flap above was added by us as the lapbook didn't have anything in it about 'the parts of the blood' something that I felt was pretty important considering they were studying the heart!




The two photos above were taken of the 'naming the parts of the heart' and 'naming the flow of the blood through the heart' game.

1 comment:

Maree Johnson said...

Wow! This project looks fantastic. You have all made a wonderful job and I'm glad you managed to combine efforts and present a superb lapbook. I love the colours you've used. Well done!

Maree
Rotorua
New Zealand