Thursday 25 February 2010

Finished Human Body Lapbook

I realised that on the post marked HB lapbook I hadn't gotten around to putting up pics of it so here they are, although I can't remember where all the info came from, (it was a long time ago), but the basic flaps are from HOAC. For more information about what we got up to please see my previous post on the human body.




Above is a skull made out of paper and below is a lot of wool demonstrating how long the digestive system really is. Each different coloured piece represents a different part of the system.


Below is a spinal cord made out of string and beads, smaller ones at the neck and larger ones near the bottom.



7 comments:

Belzi said...

Saw your post on lapbooking UK list. Very nice lapbook :0) I like the bead spinal chord, what a good idea :0)

Karen M in FL said...

Great job.

Anonymous said...

Where did you get your print outs? Can you share them with us?

Lots 2 Luv Designs said...

I would love to know where you got your print outs too. Also where did you get the Mr. Bob Bones poster. That is a cool way to help in learning the bones.

momluvs4kidz2000 said...

Its fantastic!! And wow if you can share your resources I'd be sooo appreciative. :)

Have Fun - Live Life said...

Thanks for your lovely comments, my daughter will be really pleased.

The printout of the digestive system and the brain are from Ellen Mckendry's site. A fantastic site full of all sorts of useful games/activitites to print out free of charge.
http://www.ellenjmchenry.com/

SurvivorBlessing said...

I like all the activities - great ideas. THank you sharing this.
Blessings