Monday 17 May 2010

Proud mum alert :o)

Just a really quick post to tell you about my daughter's website. She's made most of it herself and the rest with her brother's help :o) She is really getting into the whole photo editing thing, I'm not sure I understand the point in it all but the finished product does look rather good.

The website contains her portfolio and tutorials to help other would be editers (is that the word used in the editing world?) My daughter has completed these herself and is currently teaching herself photoshop Cs3 as she goes along. I am totally amazed because she's gone from being almost computer phobic (other than emails) to my not being able to get her off the thing! Just goes to show that once something captures their interests, there's no stopping them.



No comments: