Friday 22 October 2010

Thumbs Up!

You know when you've almost finished painting but you've just got a bit left to do so you don't want to stop and do menial tasks like cook for everyone? well, that was where I was last week so my youngest volunteered to throw a few pizzas in the oven so that I could carry on.
Yippeee! so on I carried.I was just about done when I heard a shriek from the kitchen. My daughter had managed to burn her thumb whilst using oven gloves!

Picture of said thumb above but luckily it didn't blister or mark in anyway thanks to her quick thinking of running cold water on it. (I think I can tick first aid off for this weeks life skills lesson).

Below is offending oven glove which is rather thin in the padding area so she gave it a thumbs down but the next photo has our new oven gloves with lots more padding ready for when she next cooks :o)

My daughter edited all photos for me because I really wouldn't know where to start.

No comments: