Saturday 31 July 2010

First Week

Whoah! I can't quite believe where the time is going, this week seems to have flown by.
I haven't got nearly as much done planning wise as I'd hope to have done but we've had a busy week all the same.

I spent one afternoon in a hospital after one of my family had an allergic reaction to intravenous iron. Apparently this doesn't happen very often, but everything is back to normal now thank goodness!

My eldest attended her college interview, signed up and paid to do her A levels at college from September this year, if only she'd completed them when they were free :o( She is spending this weekend in Edinburgh because it is her friends 'Hen' party, so no doubt she is having plenty of fun there.

My son is continuing with his free lance work in I.T. and my youngest has spent plenty of time outdoors at the horses and in going to the cinema and catching up with friends.

We did a round trip to see my parents at the beginning of the week, they were both well but my dad has now gone into respite care for a few weeks to give my mum a break so hopefully they can both get the rest and care they need and it's hubby's parents anniversay on Monday so we'll be off to see them over the weekend so busy, busy, busy.

I just hope I can get more planning done next week :o)

No comments: